I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society services and electronic commerce, the personal data of the owner of the site are provided:
- Website owner: INFOTECH S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “INFOTECH” or “we”)
- Legal seat:Gallery Spain 28 35127 Padova PD Italy .
- Registration details:Register of Companies of Padua nº 03262490281 R.E.A. of Padua nº 297683 – C.F./ P.I. 03262490281
Users may submit requests, questions or complaints to the above mentioned registered office.
II. conditions of use
- Introduction: This site provides users with information about INFOTECH’s technology platform. The use of this site implies acceptance of the provisions listed below. We therefore strongly recommend that you read this section carefully before you start using the site.
- User Obligations: Users undertake to use the Website in accordance with the law, the provisions of this document, the rights and interests of INFOTECH or third parties. Furthermore, for information purposes and without limitation, the user agrees to:
- >not to participate in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or the principle of good faith;
- do not attempt to access, modify, tamper with and, if appropriate, use the accounts of other users;
- do not use information published on the web to send spam notifications;
- do not publish or disclose to recipients false, ambiguous, inaccurate or misleading information or content. It also undertakes not to disseminate information of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature and not to publish statements of apology for terrorism or that may violate human rights or the rights of minors.
- do not take any action that violates or infringes the intellectual property of INFOTECH or third parties;
- not cause any damage to physical and logical systems operated by INFOTECH, its suppliers or third parties;
- not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or in any other physical or logical system that could cause the above mentioned damage;
- do not remove, alter or tamper with any protective device or security system installed on the website.
- Exemption from liability: This site and its contents are provided “as is” and use is at your own risk. Therefore, INFOTECH, its directors, employees, suppliers or collaborators shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the site. INFOTECH may explicitly exclude any warranty expressed or implied to the extent required by law.INFOTECH does not guarantee the availability or operation of the site. However, INFOTECH will make every effort to guarantee both. INFOTECH also reserves the right to suspend service at any time to perform relevant maintenance.INFOTECH will not be liable for any damage caused by interference, interruptions, computer viruses, disconnections or failures in the operation of the electronic system, due to causes not attributable to the company, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data center or telephone lines or Internet system or other electronic systems, or resulting from other changes that may occur in your software or hardware. INFOTECH cannot guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other harmful elements that may alter your computer system, documents or files. INFOTECH shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user for the above reasons. In addition, INFOTECH shall not be liable for any damages caused by third parties as a result of unlawful interference beyond its control.INFOTECH shall not be liable for any damages that may result from improper use of the content of the site or the consequences resulting from errors, defects or omissions in the content published by users or third parties on this site. INFOTECH has no obligation or responsibility for services not directly provided by the company.
- Outer connections.
INFOTECH shall under no circumstances be liable for the content of external links to this website, nor shall INFOTECH guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, validity and legality of the material or information contained in the links or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of external links does not imply any kind of association, merger or participation in the links of the organizations to which they redirect users.
The passwords to access the accounts of registered users are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their accounts and all activities that occur on or through them. Furthermore, users agree to inform INFOTECH immediately of any breach of security of their account.
- Denial of access and deletion of account.
The deletion or suspension of a specific account will be at INFOTECH’s sole discretion and will not result in any compensation.
- Blog posting and comments.
Users are solely responsible for the use of the participatory elements available on the website. In accordance with Article 16.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, INFOTECH is not responsible for the information stored at the request of users, mainly in the form of feedback, nor for the accuracy, quality and reliability of the information published by users. INFOTECH reserves the right to remove or refuse the publication of comments and contributions that do not meet these conditions of use and, in particular, comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which may be considered discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that violate and threaten public order and safety, or whose publication is, according to INFOTECH, not appropriate or adequate.
- Processing of personal data.
- Intellectual property and copyright.
Without prejudice to information provided by users or content subject to third party copyright, the intellectual property rights of the site, the domain, source code, layout, navigation structure and features present (images, sounds, audio, video, software, text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and layout, etc.) are the property of INFOTECH. INFOTECH shall have the exclusive right to use the above elements as deemed appropriate and, in this case, in relation to their copying, distribution, publication and adaptation in accordance with intellectual property law. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publish all or part of the content of this website, including making it available, in any format and through any technical means without the permission of INFOTECH or third parties, holders of intellectual property rights or copyright on the corresponding content. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, users may view the elements of the various features of the website, print them, copy them and save them on their computer hard drive or any other physical device for private and personal use only.Once they have received permission from the website owner, organizations or persons wishing to publish a link to the INFOTECH website must ensure that the link only allows access to the site or service and does not offer a copy of its contents or services.
- Cancellation of the provisions.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
The website is governed and regulated in accordance with Spanish law, except for the rules on conflicts of law or disputes arising from the use or services provided by the website. The website is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Palma de Mallorca and users must expressly waive other jurisdictions.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)